Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What’s Your College’s Graduation Rate?
(10-17-2023, 11:54 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: That's not the college's problem but rather on the individuals who didn't have the grit to earn a credential. Attending a university or college is a privilege, not an educational right like public school for K12. It is an academic challenge and supposed to be difficult. Attending higher education is costly though so I have empathy for those that cannot complete their degree because of the high financial cost.

I only ever positioned myself to ensure I was in the percentage that graduated for my degrees. College isn't for everyone and plenty of individuals can be successful and contribute to society without a college degree. I respect anyone for whatever path they select to do good and right for their own life. That out of the way, I'm proud to have earned degrees and it has improved my quality of life.
I completely agree that some people come to college with no vision and no goals of anything, so they don't get much experience or knowledge into what they're doing.

It blows me away that some people go to college for a few years and just **** around and get nothing done.

Don't get me wrong because we partied, but we weren't going to college "just to go" like a lot of people that only lasted a year or two, if that.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What’s Your College’s Graduation Rate? - BFritz21 - 10-17-2023, 05:04 PM