Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bengals might be dodging a bullet with the 49ers
(10-17-2023, 09:40 PM)samhain Wrote: The Bengals have yet to solve Shanahan's system.  They've been beaten by versions of it with lesser talent.  As long as Kittle is the primary target, we've got plenty of issues to deal with.

All true, but Burrow played maybe one of his best games against that Defense as Peyton Manning shown and we could of easily won.

A lot of work to do, but thank God we have the bye week.

As others said, we shouldn't act like we are dodging a bullet because of the injuries but McCaffrey makes that whole team another animal.

He is that good when healthy and so is Deebo, even though, I think Ja'Marr is an even better version of the player.

Kittle is great, but I love our Safety in Daxton Hill and I think Jordan Battle and his instincts beat out Nick Scott who is an obvious weakness.

We have 2 great LB's in Pratt and Wilson. Our Corners are looking pretty damn good and we have a pass rush that could really frustrate Purdy.

There will be issues, we are on the road, in San Fran, play against Nick Bosa who is probably the best Defensive End in the NFL in my opinion 
but he is on the right side most likely and in Burrow's eye sight after him not seeing the Squawks LE come unblocked and sack him by Jonah
in the last game. He should learn from this as should Jonah and the entire Offense.

Should be a good game if we play great and we could win, but if we aren't much better on the Offensive side of the ball we could be blown 
out like the Cowboys were. We will see as usual. Not betting against this team until we truly fail and make sure we cannot play against the 
best teams. We seem to play worse early in the season and against the Stains specifically. The Stains are just as physical as the 49ers.

We need to get physical and we can. We have the players, literally we need the mind set and go into this one opposing our will on the 49ers.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals might be dodging a bullet with the 49ers - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 10-17-2023, 10:00 PM