Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Brian Callahan going OFF on the offense
(10-17-2023, 10:23 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, I am not sure and I am not sure about an FO and OL coach that are not on the same page about a player.

You just made me feel bad Nicomo Cry lol  Hilarious

If this is the case, we don't have a unified team, so say no to a SB win this year. We need our depth players to step in and play well.

Just the way it goes if you want to win it all. I surely don't believe in Cody Ford after just a little playing time with a 30 rating at LT.

I don't want Carman anymore either and I wanted him before we drafted him. I don't want Cordell Volson after I thought he played a 
touch admirable as a rookie. Pollack to me is the problem as I don't think it is a coincidence that he does okay with FA vets and can not
develop young OL.

Pollack might be a problem, but he’s not the problem. It’s been going on since before he got here. Duke and the FO haven’t hit on an OL pick (unless you count Jonah) since Zeitler and Boling. That was a decade ago. And that’s not going to cut it. Especially when you blow premium picks on the position.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Brian Callahan going OFF on the offense - Nicomo Cosca - 10-17-2023, 10:40 PM