Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Biden continues to lie about 1973 trip to Israel
(10-18-2023, 05:34 PM)Dill Wrote: Yow, you had me going there Luvnit.

I thought this was going to be really bad, like he had NEVER met with Meir or never been in Israel or something.
Now it just looks like the old guy got a few facts mixed up 50 years later.  Six-day War? Yom Kippur War? Well, one of those.

This is like lying when he claimed that he never spoke to Hunter about his business dealings, when we now know that
in fact he once told Hunter "I hope you know what you are doing." So he did speak with him and lied before the nation about it.

That is a very nice view of Biden's interactions with Hunter Biden as you conveniently leave out the emails he sent and received from HB and his business partners. You conveniently left out all of the trips HB made to the same companies who gave him millions of dollars in cash and gifts. You left out the many dinners Joe attended with HB and his business partners.

I know when he jumped on the 20+ phone calls with HB and Hunter's foreign business partners all they discussed was the weather.  Sarcasm Sarcasm

Yep, you convinced me.  Hilarious Hilarious
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden continues to lie about 1973 trip to Israel - Luvnit2 - 10-18-2023, 05:47 PM