Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Brian Callahan going OFF on the offense
(10-18-2023, 07:13 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: They were marching all game. Bengals sputtered for the half, it wasn't just 1 drive the Bengals O was doing nothing. Higher chance Burrow had a 15 second drive or a game ending drive in that situation (try not to think of hindsight lol)?

Seattle had almost 400 yards of offense, almost double our yards. They were marching, don't have to take it from me, you can look at the stats and hear multiple defensive players talk after the game about giving up yards but not points.

I agree in hindsight it's easy to see that but Seattle was moving the ball and we were not. I predicted a 3 and out but not 15 seconds worth lol

That's their philosophy. Keep everything in front of you, then clamp down inside the red where the offense doesn't have as much space to operate out of. They give you a couple or three three and outs, FGs instead of TDs, and you should win. If you can score...

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Brian Callahan going OFF on the offense - Wyche'sWarrior - 10-18-2023, 09:06 PM