Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The sky is falling, after a dub and back to .500
We have 11 games to go, 4 against our division with 2 at home Steelers and Browns and 2 on road against Ravens and Steelers.

Then we have 7 other games. I think we need to go 7-4 to make the playoffs. The past 2 years we won some tough match ups on back end of the schedule. We will have to do it again, but having done it, the Joe Burrow led team knows they can.

Our first 6 games on offense has been very bad, lots of reasons why, but having a QB with zero mobility played a huge role. We need a healthy Joe Burrow the rest of the way, when healthy he seems to will this team to win close games. Our defense is playing better each week, SF and Bills will tell us a lot about our team. SF may be the best team in the NFL, playing them at SF gives them a huge advantage, but. the bigger game is Buffalo, we have to start beating AFC teams.

I have said it for years, try and enjoy the journey. It may be a fun and great journey or not, but wasting time worrying will not help the outcome. We are a very young team, we need these young guys to grow quickly, get Tee healthy and back to being Tee and we will be OK. But if not, look at the bright side, you could be living Gaza or Ukraine where football or in their case soccer is an outlet to a very tough life. I will never pretend to understand how tough it is to live in a country being bombed and attacked daily.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The sky is falling, after a dub and back to .500 - Luvnit2 - 10-19-2023, 12:46 AM