Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Is it OK for NYT, CNN and squad members to report misinformation
(10-19-2023, 10:38 AM)Millhouse Wrote: Regardless of whether it was a narrative news agencies were trying to create or blatant misinformation, the majority of the Arab nations including our "allies" blamed Israel for it. Maybe some of retracted, but I don't know if they have. The Anti-Israel No Matter What crowd believes it was Israel, and digging in even deeper. So the damage is done, and for many they will regard contradictory evidence as nothing more than lies and Zionist propaganda.

Anyways not long after it happened I said just wait for the evidence since Hamas are Islamic jihadist terrorists after all. And by evidence I mean the dozens of satellites hovering way up above recording every millisecond of what every square inch of Gaza. Once our fine folks from CIA and the military went through all the video data, they knew pretty quick it didn't come from Israel I am assuming. So myself I am going to believe them over over those that support the Jihadists. Unfortunately though the initial misinformation/propaganda narrative is enough proof for many out there.

the Arab world and anti-Israel people were always going to blame Israel regardless of the reporting

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is it OK for NYT, CNN and squad members to report misinformation - pally - 10-19-2023, 10:53 AM