Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
for the luv of GOD, a legit TE please !
(10-16-2023, 11:26 PM)Bengalion Wrote: What did happen to the Hudson hype train? Thought he was going to be the "next big thing". Drew Sample was drafted because Zac wanted a TE with blocking skills, and Smith Jr. is injury prone. I don't know why some fans think that the lack of a good TE is holding this offense back, I think we have enough firepower on the roster to put up points on the board. Of course having a player like Kyle Pitts would be a plus, but that should be a small concern for us since our offense is dealing with worse issues like the lack of consistence and the nonexistent running game.
Hudson is a stud and catches everything,he should be starting,I believe in him and he would be our answer until the draft.I am telling you this guy can ball,he just never gets a chance, Everyone please get on him train.and thrown the ball to Ervin more,the guy is a winner.hows come we see this and the OC  or Taylor does not ?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: for the luv of GOD, a legit TE please ! - fortyyearfan - 10-19-2023, 01:57 PM