Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bengals might be dodging a bullet with the 49ers
(10-17-2023, 09:01 PM)Nepa Wrote: You are going to get your wish:

"San Francisco 49ers running back Christian McCaffrey avoided a long-term injury and has a chance to play Monday night against the Minnesota Vikings, league sources told ESPN's Adam Schefter.

McCaffrey, who suffered an oblique/rib injury in Sunday's loss to the Cleveland Browns, underwent an MRI on Monday.

San Francisco left tackle Trent Williams (right ankle) and wide receiver Deebo Samuel (shoulder) also have a chance to play in Monday's game, sources said." 

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/38682564/christian-mccaffrey-avoids-serious-injury-play-mnf

I don't think the Browns and Browns' fans were disappointed they didn't have to play the 49ers without those three in the lineup.

Like I said, I'd rather take the W than any L, but we're meant to be one of the elite in this league. If we're going to win the Super Bowl, we'll have to beat the best teams. SF is definitely one of those. Bring them on, let's see who we are.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals might be dodging a bullet with the 49ers - TheCincinnatiKid - 10-19-2023, 04:01 PM