Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Trump election lawyer pleads guilty to attempting to overthrow our democracy
(10-20-2023, 02:29 PM)BIGDADDYFROMCINCINNATI Wrote: Really now?  LMAO!  There you go again with another one of your straw man arguments.

Kindly point out the straw man in my post.  I don't think you know what the term actually means.

Quote:You don't want to see or hear the truth about Benedict Donald's Big Lie, so you're asking the thread to be buried in a subforum of a subforum?

Buried?  I think that part gets more traffic and posts than this one.  Kind of an odd definition of buried you got there.

Quote:So you're saying b/c Trump's name is mentioned by way of his convicted election lawyers therefore this should be moved into another subforum b/c it makes you uncomfortable and you don't want to see it?  It's quite obvious where you'd rather stick your head and it's not the sand.

Hmm, no.  I'm saying it's a thread about Trump so it should probably go in the, GASP, "All Things Biden and Trump" section.  Logic, it's fantastic!

Quote:You'd think a person involved with law enforcement would strive to expose the truth of a direct attack on the US Constitution which law enforcement takes an oath to defend.  My advice is to adhere to your sworn oath to defend the laws of the Constitution of the United States and hold those who violate it accountable.  

You'll have to explain how asking for the thread to be in the correct section has anything to do with all the other (and brace yourself because it's being used correctly here) strawman arguments you just raised.

Quote:Back the Blue and not the Coup!

Interesting.  Seeing as there isn't one party who does both I'm, once again, stuck without a party that represents my interests.  I'll clue you into something, there isn't a single LEO that believes the Dems back law enforcement.  We've been shit on them for three years plus now, aside from 01/06 when they could use us as a political prop.  Tell yourself that all you want, but literally none of us believe it.

I'm going to stop replying now, as you're illogical and I don't want to derail the thread any further.  Make whatever small victory of that that you will.  I have a suspicion you need it.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump election lawyer pleads guilty to attempting to overthrow our democracy - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 10-20-2023, 02:42 PM