Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Is it OK for NYT, CNN and squad members to report misinformation
(10-20-2023, 01:42 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: You really don't read anything before commenting on it, do you?  He said she helped, and continues to help spread and legitimize Hamas proaganda.  Which is a factual statement.

What is it about the far lefties on this board that they literally cannot address the point being made.  Like your pal Pally (see what I did there?) you turn it into a whatabout argument

Actually his main point is that the NYT, and others, helped spread Hamas propaganda.  This endangers US lives, threatens to widen the conflict, and will cause more loss of life as well as damage Israel's reputation.  So no, his concern is clearly not just with Israel's reputation.  I can safely say that because I actually read what he wrote.

Thanks, you captured my thoughts 100%. Some just want to argue and support the actions of Talib and others with bias towards Jews. I would think major newspapers and news stations would do research prior to taking the word of Hamas. They literally used Hamas propaganda as fact knowing they are not a trusted source.

All of them triggered a response from Iran and the Arab world immediately leading to protests here and abroad. These sources and people like Talib poured gasoline on the fire igniting hate filled protests against foreign embassies.

Talib doubled down and ignited a riot in the capitol building that lead to police officers being assaulted and 300 arrests. She spoke to this group outside the capital and repeated the lies Israel bombed a hospital in Gaza.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is it OK for NYT, CNN and squad members to report misinformation - Luvnit2 - 10-20-2023, 05:32 PM