Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Is it OK for NYT, CNN and squad members to report misinformation
(10-20-2023, 05:32 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Thanks, you captured my thoughts 100%. Some just want to argue and support the actions of Talib and others with bias towards Jews. I would think major newspapers and news stations would do research prior to taking the word of Hamas. They literally used Hamas propaganda as fact knowing they are not a trusted source.

All of them triggered a response from Iran and the Arab world immediately leading to protests here and abroad. These sources and people like Talib poured gasoline on the fire igniting hate filled protests against foreign embassies.

Talib doubled down and ignited a riot in the capitol building that lead to police officers being assaulted and 300 arrests. She spoke to this group outside the capital and repeated the lies Israel bombed a hospital in Gaza.

You're welcome.  We don't agree on a whole lot but fair is fair.  I loathe people's arguments being deliberately twisted and misconstrued.  It was very clear what you were saying if you bothered reading your post.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is it OK for NYT, CNN and squad members to report misinformation - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 10-20-2023, 05:49 PM