Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Trump election lawyer pleads guilty to attempting to overthrow our democracy
(10-21-2023, 05:40 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: Seems to be getting a little personal in here.
C'mon guys...

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk

TBF some make their career their entire personality. And their opinion, based solely on their personal experiences, is supposed to go unchallenged.  I find that to be fair game in a response if want to attempt to give others a chance to speak with less of a "broad brush", so to speak.

For example, I have a background in media. I've worked in it and I've studied it. I can speak with some certainty and confidence on the media in general. I cannot speak for every person who works in the media nor how they feel about any particular topic simply based on the people I personally know and worked with.

But why we're debating who hates/supports the police more in a thread about Trump's election lawyers is a good question.  The way these threads get (deliberately) off topic is more a concern to me.

Trump's inner circle is crumbling.  More and more the walls are closing in on an actual criminal family.  That should be celebrated.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump election lawyer pleads guilty to attempting to overthrow our democracy - GMDino - 10-21-2023, 02:37 PM