Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Trump election lawyer pleads guilty to attempting to overthrow our democracy
(10-21-2023, 02:37 PM)GMDino Wrote: But why we're debating who hates/supports the police more in a thread about Trump's election lawyers is a good question.  The way these threads get (deliberately) off topic is more a concern to me.

You're quite right, you should ask BigDaddy why he brought it up in this post.

(10-20-2023, 02:29 PM)BIGDADDYFROMCINCINNATI Wrote: Really now?  LMAO!  There you go again with another one of your straw man arguments.  You don't want to see or hear the truth about Benedict Donald's Big Lie, so you're asking the thread to be buried in a subforum of a subforum?  So you're saying b/c Trump's name is mentioned by way of his convicted election lawyers therefore this should be moved into another subforum b/c it makes you uncomfortable and you don't want to see it?  It's quite obvious where you'd rather stick your head and it's not the sand.

You'd think a person involved with law enforcement would strive to expose the truth of a direct attack on the US Constitution which law enforcement takes an oath to defend.  My advice is to adhere to your sworn oath to defend the laws of the Constitution of the United States and hold those who violate it accountable.  

Back the Blue and not the Coup!

I think you owe me an apology.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump election lawyer pleads guilty to attempting to overthrow our democracy - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 10-21-2023, 03:25 PM