Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Is it OK for NYT, CNN and squad members to report misinformation
(10-21-2023, 09:25 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I really dislike the waiving of the bloody shirt tactic.  But I'll make an exception to use your own BS against you.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/detroit-city/2023/10/21/detroit-synagogue-president-found-dead-at-home-police-say/71272065007/

A Rabbi was stabbed to death in Tlaib's district today.  We have as much proof it was motivated by Tlaib's rhetoric as you had for blaming the right wing media for the death of a Palestinian child in deep red Chicago, so I have no doubt you'll be consistent and blame Tlaib for this woman's death.  Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

This was already shared.  

In that story, which was shared in it's entirety, it said:

Quote:“Detectives were able to determine that both victims in this brutal attack were targeted by the suspect due to them being Muslims and the on-going Middle Eastern conflict involving Hamas and the Israelis,” the statement said.

[url=https://www.washingtonpost.com/elections/candidates/joe-biden-2024/?itid=lk_inline_manual_14][/url]President Biden said in a statement that he was “sickened” to hear of the deadly attack in Illinois, which “stands against our fundamental values: freedom from fear for how we pray, what we believe, and who we are.”

“The child’s Palestinian Muslim family came to America seeking what we all seek — a refuge to live, learn, and pray in peace,” the White House statement said, calling for Americans to “reject Islamophobia and all forms of bigotry and hatred.

Authorities gave few details about Czuba. As news of his arrest spread, people who live nearby said in community forums on Facebook that Czuba had long alarmed residents with yard signs telegraphing his “extreme” views. One woman wrote that she had alerted local officials about the “unhinged” man. The Post contacted the woman seeking details but did not receive an immediate reply.

The Palestinian tenants had seen the signs but did not understand their symbolism and had not experienced the landlord’s extremist side until recently, said Yousef Hannon, an uncle and family spokesman who was sitting with the slain child’s father, Odai Alfayoumi, during a phone interview.

We DO know what caused that senseless act of violence...in the other act of senseless violence, the one you two shared, they do not yet as they don't know who the killer is.

I'm no expert in police procedure but I believe that is the proper way to go forward with an investigation.  I'm sure they are making assumptions, as you and Luvnit are, but I doubt they are doing it just because it fits their preferred political narrative.  At least I hope so.

Tying to Tlaib is a long shot for you two but we know why it would be so important for her to be the "cause" of a murder.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is it OK for NYT, CNN and squad members to report misinformation - GMDino - 10-22-2023, 12:06 PM