Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Is it OK for NYT, CNN and squad members to report misinformation
(10-22-2023, 09:52 AM)Dill Wrote: How is my mention of a six-year-old boy's murder "BS"?  Police say his death was a consequence of the kind of hatred you continue to fan.

Hatred I continue to fan?  AHAHAHAHAHAHA.  Give me one, just one, example of me fanning hatred.  The depths you won't sink to to win an internet argument.  

Quote:You are over-confidently wrong in your assumption we "have as much proof" that the Rabbi's murder was motivated by Tlaib's rhetoric. So far police have no motive in her death; they do in the boy's. Yet you are not waiting to find out before you link the death, not just to the current conflict, but to Tlaib specifically. 

The man killing the by because he's Islamic is not proof that "right wing media" was the genesis of his hatred, as you claimed.  So yes, we have exactly as much proof.

Quote:This jump-to-conclusion is the kind of error you were all over the Times about. But they correct their errors. 

If this Rabbi was killed by someone heated up by "Tlaib's rhetroric," that doesn't somehow balance or justify the child's death or justify your jump-to-conclusion, or invalidate my position that stoking hate is a bad thing. I'll just expand that now to say that continuing to fan the flames of hatred is bad no matter is doing it or whom the object. 

As to the underlined, literally the only person making that comparison is YOU.  Absolutely no one made this point, alluded to it or even insinuated it.  You've gone from disingenuous to flat out lying to paint people who disagree wiht you as pro child murder.  The only people who are pro child murder is Hamas, you know the terrorist group that Tlaib refuses to denounce.

Quote:    So stop it. 

Yes, stop lying about what other people have said to show them in a bad light.

Quote:Your link says: The motive for the killing was unknown, police said.

My link says: https://news.yahoo.com/funeral-held-chicago-area-muslim-134128051.html?fr=sycsrp_catchall
Prosecutors alleged at the hearing that Czuba grew angry about the war and concerned about his Muslim tenants after listening to conservative talk radio, the Chicago Sun-Times reported.

How is one talk show, "right wing media" as a whole, as you asserted?  Also, and this isn't difficult for an adult to understand, this guy had a lot of hatred in him already if he can listen to a right wing talk show and get "I should murder a six year old child" out of it.  I'll stick to holding the adult responsible for their actions and nto the talk show.  You're trying to score political points off a child's death.  It's sickening.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is it OK for NYT, CNN and squad members to report misinformation - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 10-22-2023, 01:22 PM