Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Is it OK for NYT, CNN and squad members to report misinformation
(10-22-2023, 12:06 PM)GMDino Wrote: This was already shared.  

In that story, which was shared in it's entirety, it said:

We DO know what caused that senseless act of violence...in the other act of senseless violence, the one you two shared, they do not yet as they don't know who the killer is.

Yeah we do, an unhinged single adult full of hate.  End of story.  The only person trying to score points off this poor child's death is your buddy.

Quote:I'm no expert in police procedure but I believe that is the proper way to go forward with an investigation.  I'm sure they are making assumptions, as you and Luvnit are, but I doubt they are doing it just because it fits their preferred political narrative.  At least I hope so.

Tying to Tlaib is a long shot for you two but we know why it would be so important for her to be the "cause" of a murder.

My point, for those able to read and comprehend, is that it doesn't even matter if this killer was directly inspired by Tlaib.  At the end of the day, unless they are a juvenile or legally insane, they are an adult responsible for their own actions.  I'll reiterate, the only person using the murder of another to try and score points in this argument is Dill.  I'm pointing out how absurd his logic is and how macabre, and honestly disturbing, his motivations must be to use a child's death to try and win an internet argument.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is it OK for NYT, CNN and squad members to report misinformation - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 10-22-2023, 01:28 PM