Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
for the luv of GOD, a legit TE please !
(10-22-2023, 01:32 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Imagine a healthy Eifert back in his prime with this offense. The only knock on him was his health and lack of run blocking but he changed defensive gameplans when he was healthy. And that was with AJ Green out there too. This team has nothing at tight end to change a defensive gameplan, so that just makes it that much easier for the other team to prepare for, especially with not much of a threat out of the backfield.

I think I will take a prime Gresham over a prime Eifert. Eifert was an absolute weapon in the redzone, but I like my TEs to be TEs rather than oversized WRs. Gronk/Kittle over Kelce/Graham. I acknowledge that's certainly not a universally agreed with belief though.

If I were going to pick one offensive skill player from those Dalton teams to put onto this team, despite this being a TE thread, it would have been a prime Gio. Absolute stonewall of a blocking RB and a true pass catching weapon out of the backfield. It's hard to have a better friend for a QB than a RB with good hands and good blocking, and he could stay on the field for 3rd and 4th down and 2 minute drives.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: for the luv of GOD, a legit TE please ! - TheLeonardLeap - 10-22-2023, 02:14 PM