Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chase Young and/or Montez Sweat
(10-24-2023, 04:38 PM)The D.O.Z. Wrote: Did I miss something major w/ C. Young that put him in Riverboat Ron's doghouse? I seem to remember he had a pretty good rookie season, then got hurt, then hasn't been seen since. He was just so damn dominant in college, it's tempting to want to check in on the pricetag, but at the same time, there HAS to be other reasons he hasn't gotten another shot on a Washington team in desperate need of winners.

I can't speak on Montez. I only really know some of C. Young's journey due to being a lifelong Buckeyes fan. But if IIRC, Montez is a quality defensive lineman and would probably fetch the better draft pick / player package WASH may be looking for.

Would love to have either to be honest. If the asking price on Young is low enough to stomach, I would pull the trigger and bank on him wanting to redeem his career while being back in the state that made him a CFB star. Aside from Hendrickson, we have little to no pass rush. Even if Ossai gets healthy and up to speed, one can never have too many pass rushers!

Injuries, I have honestly no idea why they didn't give him the standard year option!

I imagine it would take a couple of 1st RD picks or a star player.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chase Young and/or Montez Sweat - J24 - 10-24-2023, 06:22 PM
RE: Chase Young and/or Montez Sweat - J24 - 10-24-2023, 06:24 PM
RE: Chase Young and/or Montez Sweat - CJD - 10-31-2023, 01:19 PM
RE: Chase Young and/or Montez Sweat - J24 - 10-31-2023, 06:07 PM