Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Is it OK for NYT, CNN and squad members to report misinformation
(10-24-2023, 11:20 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Let's set all your pedantry and obfuscation aside.  I'll leave it at this.  Say we accept your, IMO very flawed, premise that "right wing media" radicalized a man to kill a poor child.  Starting with 10/07/23 as our beginning point, how many thousands, tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands of people carried out similar crimes after being radicalized by the Koran?

Didn't think this position through very well, did you?

As for the rest, we're firmly back in Dill's circuitous argument zone so I'm good.  Don't bother posting about how I can't address your points, no one buys that.  I'm just not going to bother dissecting what passes for your argument so you can then deliberately misconstrue and twist what I say, making your exact same points over and over.  You're habits are far too well known here.

LOL My "habit" involves quoting you against yourself--For the second time on this thread alone.
And it flags your "habit" of making unsupported assertions and then, when challenged,
ever after claiming "I've already addressed that and I'm not going to repeat myself."
I'll bet some of "us" would surely like to see how you right that ship, rather than just abandon it. 

?? As for the bolded, you have not explained why my premise is flawed. It's good enough for a prosecutor. 
Remember my most common complaint is that you simply assert conclusions with out proof.
You want to avoid all that "pedantry" and "circuitous logic" others just call "evidence" and "logic."

How many people has the Qu'ran radicalized to kill children since 10/07/23? 
None that I am aware of, but you wonder if "hundreds of thousands" have carried out similar crimes?
I suspect there's another "everyone-knows-so-I-don't-have-to-prove-it" type claim hiding in there. 
You aren't going to repeat the claim with evidence because I'll "twist" what you say by quoting you.

Either way, I'm happy to further examine this analogy between the Qu'ran and right wing media,
which you implicitly claim to have " thought through."  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is it OK for NYT, CNN and squad members to report misinformation - Dill - 10-24-2023, 08:33 PM