Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama
(10-25-2023, 10:40 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Then why do Palestinians support Hamas now, even in the US if they don't want them running their military efforts? The people have an option right now, turn on Hamas, work with Israel to get rid of Hamas sparing lives. I don't want anyone to die, but unfortunately Hamas's attack on civilians, on babies was horrid. Is your solution Israel walk away and allow terrorists to win? Hamas has an option, quit sending missiles into Israel, wave the white flag, lay down their weapons and turn in those who killed innocent people.

Please provide proof where a government shutdown in the last 25 years has had a negative impact on the economy? I think you will find all were paid eventually even those who did not work. It is like a paid vacation for many. I knew many at the IRS, they loved it because they knew they would get paid eventually and did not have to work during the shutdown.

From what I have read it's not a majority that support them other than they get *some* protection from them, but rather they have no choice.  

It's like asking why did the Iraqis not rise up against Saddam, of the Russians against Putin.  Leaders that choose to lead by violence and oppression don't NEED support.  They rely on fear.

The Hamas attack was horrific.  Israel retaliating and killing more civilians and babies doesn't make anything any better.  

I don't know what the answer is to ending these wars but I am with you that I don't want anyone to die.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama - pally - 10-03-2023, 12:35 PM
House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama - pally - 10-20-2023, 01:10 PM
RE: House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama - CJD - 10-20-2023, 01:42 PM
RE: House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama - CJD - 10-25-2023, 06:18 PM
RE: House Speaker Ongoing Melodrama - GMDino - 10-25-2023, 10:53 AM