Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Is it OK for NYT, CNN and squad members to report misinformation
(10-25-2023, 07:57 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I keep hearing how Palestinians in Gaza have been treated unfairly by Israel, yet when I do research I see it is Gaza's terrorist group firing rockets first at Israel without provocation. Also, the rockets made and fired into Israel are not accurate so chance of killing innocent civilians is highly at risk. Please fell free to counter facts of how Israeli killed Palestinians for no reason. I also understand prior to October 7, 2023, tens of thousands of Palestinians crosse into Israel to work. I just don't see Israel being the aggressor in this conflict.

I'm glad that you are looking into this. If you read the article you posed above, it should also show that Israel has been violating humanitarian law for decades.

Your research shows Gaza terrorists "firing rockets first." And thousands of Palestinians are allowed to cross into Israel to work, though that was mostly before Operation Cast Lead. Not so much in the last decade. 

So you've got 2.2 million Palestinians, including an elder generation which still remembers its dispossession, all imprisoned on a narrow strip of land, their movement in and out controlled by the Israelis, who can shut off their food, water and electricity on a whim--people who live in constant fear of air strikes from Israeli. 

But you don't see any "provocation" on the Israeli side? 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is it OK for NYT, CNN and squad members to report misinformation - Dill - 10-26-2023, 11:53 AM