Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Democrat congressman criminally charged in Capitol Hill fire alarm incident
(10-26-2023, 11:17 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Why spread false info? When was Trump indicted for anything that occurred on Jan. 6?

Jan.6 was a group of idiots who decided to riot inside a capital building. I heard Trump's entire speech? Did you? He said go peacefully, not once did he say go over throw the government.

Did you also have disdain for BLM protests that were 100X worse? I did not see the burn down a police station, throw Molotov cocktails at police, police cars and buildings? We can all throw up pics of bad acts, Jan.6 was not acceptable, but it was not Trump's fault, if it was he would have been charged. He was not in spite of the cries from liberals to go after him.

Liberals cry wolf with Trump so much they end up losing the narrative. Trump picks up support because it is obvious there is a 2 tier justice system, one for Donald Trump and one for Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton and other Democrats.

I feel sorry for you for having TDS (Trump derangement Syndrome), but it will be OK, win or lose Trump will not be in politics forever.

Trump is not a guy I would have over dinner, but he is a great leader and was a great conservative President. Joe Biden makes him look better every day.

Imagine believing any of that.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Democrat congressman criminally charged in Capitol Hill fire alarm incident - BigPapaKain - 10-26-2023, 11:25 AM