Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Democrat congressman criminally charged in Capitol Hill fire alarm incident
(10-26-2023, 08:35 AM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Nah, all the people I know (some left, some right) believe the riot was bs and those who participated should be charged.  The difference is they are able to see the obvious bs propaganda narrative and see things for what they really are.

Insurrection.  (not aimed at you specifically)   lmao!  Not even remotely close.  Insurrections don't involve the insurrectionists being unarmed, let in by police and wandering around "mostly peacefully".

When you see someone say "cult member" (on either side) or insurrection/insurrectionist you can be sure the bias has taken strong root.

Your anecdotes don't equate reality. For every person you know, I've seen a hundred online saying that the rioters were patriots and should be hailed as heroes, not vilified by the government and media. The only thing you said that was remotely true was the propaganda bias, but it ain't what you think it is.

You still claim they were unarmed - but weren't pipe bombs found nearby? And didn't a bunch of the rioters have zip ties and ill intent (by their own admission)? You don't need to have tanks to stage a coup - just a decisive lack of morals and the resolution to go through with it. The rioters had one of those 2 things; we seen how quickly they turned tail when one of them got to go meet Ronald Reagan.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not calling every conservative a cult member. But you know exactly the kind of folks I'm referring to when I say it and if it offends you, I'd suggest taking a good hard look at yourself and the kind of people you're getting lumped in with.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Democrat congressman criminally charged in Capitol Hill fire alarm incident - BigPapaKain - 10-26-2023, 11:32 AM