Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Is it OK for NYT, CNN and squad members to report misinformation
Hamas should be protecting those in Palestinian trying to flee south There are reports Hamas stole fuel from residents. Also, the are stopping them from heading south. This is the opposite of protecting them. They have almost 200 miles of tunnels, why not let Palestinians use the tunnels to help them stay safe?

Hamas terrorists continue to block roads and prevent civilians in Northern Gaza from fleeing to the south as Israel has urged them to do.

Israeli Defense Forces released a recording they say is of an Israeli intelligence officer speaking with a Gaza resident. The officer urges the resident to flee south toward Khan Yunis, but the resident says that is not possible due to Hamas roadblocks.

"I'm an officer from the IDF, to ensure your personal safety, I'm asking you to head towards Khan Yunis immediately," the officer says in the recording.

"All the roads are blocked," the resident says. "They're just sending people back home...they are shooting at people."

As I have stated, Hamas started this war by barbaric killing of women, children and babies. The too babies hostage. Now, Hamas is doing nothing to insure the safety of Palestinians.

I also see no disdain for Gaza militants firing rockets into Israel without great guidance so no concern for Israeli civilians. Israel did not start he war.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is it OK for NYT, CNN and squad members to report misinformation - Luvnit2 - 10-26-2023, 12:12 PM