Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Is it OK for NYT, CNN and squad members to report misinformation
(10-26-2023, 12:03 PM)Dill Wrote: You are implying that "liberal news" sources have a problem with correcting errors, while accessing your story through the 
filter of a news organization that DOES have a problem correcting errors.

For the record, I'm not so sure all these sources were "taking Hamas at their word." Hospital staff were the ones
initially claiming an Israel airstrike; after all Israel was bombing civilian infrastructure so it didn't seem like such a leap.

So we are still talking about this hospital story and not the occupation or the ongoing deaths of Palestinian civilians, 
including THOUSANDS of children? Not to mention US material support for the Gaza incursion.

How does Hamas protect the Palestinians they represent? Israel has shot down thousands of rockets from Gaza, but some got through and killed Israeli children, yet I don't see any concern for the Israeli people. I don't see any concern about the killing and taking hostage women, children and babies on October 7th.

I hold Hamas accountable for every Palestinian death, they started it and then they use their own people as human shields. That is pure evil.

Who is your source for the killing of thousands of Children? Is it the UN or is it Hamas? Neither is a trustworthy source. Or did you pull out thousand of children from year rear end?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is it OK for NYT, CNN and squad members to report misinformation - Luvnit2 - 10-26-2023, 12:18 PM