Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Is it OK for NYT, CNN and squad members to report misinformation
(10-26-2023, 12:33 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I thought you were the media police. Any comments on liberal outlets AP, CNN, NYT and others publishing a Hamas propaganda story igniting the Arab world due to its false headlines???? You love to call out Fox News, yet you are silent on liberal media literally starting a fire storm in the middle east and the world as protests continue to ramp up at college campuses.

Yet crickets from you on the squad and all of these liberal news agencies who were are 100% wrong. How many will die due to their poor and unvetted initial claims Israel bombed a Gaza hospital when in fact rockets were fired close to the hospital and like a lot of Gaza rockets malfunctioned and fell in the parking lot of a hospital. Hamas claim over 500 killed including women and children. How many Palestinians have been killed by the hand of Hamas?

That is the problem with Hamas reporting, they lie about everything. Hamas was caught in a huge lie with the hospital story, but if taken for true, with one rocket they killed over 500 Palestinians. 

Where is the outrage toward Hamas killing their own people and not only holding Israeli women, children and babies hostage, but using their people hostage as well?

I haven't had my six months of training to police anything yet.   Mellow

But your overreaction and general inability to see anything beyond what the right wing noise machine tells you makes me wish I had a badge and could enforce something...anything...when it comes to "misinformation" and "lies".  Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is it OK for NYT, CNN and squad members to report misinformation - GMDino - 10-26-2023, 12:42 PM