Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
for the luv of GOD, a legit TE please !
(10-26-2023, 10:20 AM)ochocincos Wrote: Hayden Hurst also was brand new to the team last year and still put up over 400 yards.
400+ yards is the minimum expectation for me when it comes to TE in this offense.
Ideally, I want a TE who can put up 500-700 yards by getting better YPR.

Let's stop beating around the bush and just admit this is the least talented TE room the Bengals have had in the Taylor era.

Are we going to judge this TE on 2 games played with like 3 targets in those games? You know since we threw out the first 4 games because of an injured QB. 

By your metric we should get rid of Tee since a number 2 WR should get way more then 450 yards this season. I mean you expect a TE new to the team to produce at least 400 yards and as high as 750 yards then surely Tee is underachieving with 14 receptions on 36 targets for 149 yards on the year. Hell our number 3 WR has 200 yards with 30 receptions on 41 targets for an average of 6.8 yards per. But you want to get rid of a guy that has had 11 targets on the year thru 6 games less then 2 targets per game.

I am all for upgrading when we can but the time to upgrade RB and TE was in the offseason when RB were dirt cheap and being cut left and right and TE were all playing musical chairs on teams. We need a trade partner now, so it does take 2 to tango you know the Billionaire boys club that seems to hate the Bengals ownership and screws us any time they get a chance like with the coin flip last year when only one other team thought we was being screwed over???

Just saying do not expect a huge block buster trade before the deadline. We have to build our team thru free agency and the draft since our ownership is hated league wide. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: for the luv of GOD, a legit TE please ! - BengalsBong - 10-26-2023, 03:01 PM