Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
for the luv of GOD, a legit TE please !
(10-26-2023, 03:17 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Oh I'm not expecting a big trade before the deadline.
I am just saying I think the TEs suck when it comes to being quality pass catchers, and the position as a whole has declined this year compared to the previous years.
And yes, I expect a veteran who signed well before Training Camp to be able to come in and be more of an immediate contributor by this point in the season.
I don't wanna hear this transition period crap for someone who has now played meaningful practice and games for the past 3 months now with the team and entered the league in 2019.

He's not some work-in-progress draft pick that needs time to develop.

Irv did not get any reps with Burrow when he was healthy in the offseason Burrow was injured early in camp and when he came back a few weeks before the start of the season he was injured. I do not really know what you expect out of a TE on a one-year vet minimum deal. I know Hurst had a decent year last year was not happy with his YAC and YPC, but he was used as a checkdown last year basically. But you cannot expect a bottom of the barrel last guy picked to put up great numbers for you we took a roll of the dice and crapped out.

You are ignoring the fact Burrow has been trash and that our offense OVERALL is last in the NFL. We are not in last place because of Irv alone you are giving this guy way too much credit for our sh*t season so far.

Only chance we have at getting better at TE is Tanner Hudson, but our head coach will not play him till his 3rd year on this team like Irwin.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: for the luv of GOD, a legit TE please ! - BengalsBong - 10-26-2023, 03:50 PM