Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Is it OK for NYT, CNN and squad members to report misinformation
(10-26-2023, 09:48 PM)Dill Wrote: Their death counts in previous wars have been pretty accurate, according to organizations like Human Rights Watch.

Death certificates have to be issued, surviving children passed to next of kin, inheritances settled, etc. Not that easy to just
make up records that other organizations will eventually be reviewing.  

The flip side of what you doing here is reflected in your sudden Trust of Biden. You write as if only Hamas could have an agenda.
Like Israel and the US don't have a giant stake in managing how this war is framed regarding the bombing of civilians.

I don't trust Biden, you do.  Hence your sudden reversal is interesting.  Everyone has an agenda, but Hamas' stated agenda is the utter destruction of an entire nation of people.  Let me know when Israel or the US has such a stated agenda.

Quote:The references to NK and Iran indicate how deeply ingrained your labeling-instead-of-analysis approach is.  Reach for the Fox
stereotype and all questions are settled. 

I see, Nazi comparisons are fine when Dill makes them, but comparisons to N. Korea or Iran are clearly Fox News inspired indoctrination.  You have no idea how much I'm enjoying every post you're making here.  It's like a how to guide to illustrate your own hypocrisy and bigotry.

Quote:Looks like that mistaken report of the hospital bombing is having a useful effect for Israel and the US, if it contributes to distrust of Hamas. 

LOL, you literally just said it "contributes to the distrust of Hamas"?!?  As if anyone with a brain ever trusted a terrorist organization that engages in wanton rape and murder and needed to be exposed as untrustworthy?!?  Oh man, I could not have scripted your downfall any better if I had written it myself.  You're literally defending terrorists from being "distrusted".  Exposing yourself as a literal apologist for terrorists after all these years, it's really quite fascinating.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is it OK for NYT, CNN and squad members to report misinformation - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 10-26-2023, 10:00 PM