Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Texas in process of fixing Biden immigration fiasco
(10-26-2023, 10:58 PM)Stewy Wrote: Just read what the Texas House was trying to do (not on Fox).  They are trying to go around ICE and allows locals law to deport, which of course is illegal and against federal law.  As Texas gets sued and loses caes every 2-3 months for enacting illegal laws in regard to migrants, i expect that this will be shot down quickly by the DOJ for violations of federal law.

Of course all the lawsuits texas continually loses for its illegal actions never gets reported by Faux News, but what else is new.

Wrong again. Fox reports them all the time and why I mentioned I will be curious to see if Biden again forces Texas to bear the brunt of the illegal immigrant crisis in the US.

As for Fox reporting, you agree after reading it from another source it was 100% factual article. Fox is right again.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Texas in process of fixing Biden immigration fiasco - Luvnit2 - 10-26-2023, 11:01 PM