Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Texas in process of fixing Biden immigration fiasco
(10-27-2023, 07:57 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: Agreed. But I do want to say that one of the big issues we see here is the underfunding of border protection efforts. We need resources to hire more people, including those that process the claims of those requesting asylum. Those shortages are the biggest hurdle we face when it comes to the direct border issues. Indirectly, well, that has a lot to do with the issues in the countries from where these immigrants come.

Personally, I am a firm believer that people need to look to the House of Representatives for this. They don't want to fix the problem because much like many of the hot topics that have come before it is more useful as a political talking point than it is to actual resolve the issue.

I have said it before and will keep saying it. The only way to fix the illegal immigration problem is to fix our broken legal immigration issue. And you are absolutely right that the reason it hasn’t been addressed is because too many politicians want to use the problem to batter the other side.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Texas in process of fixing Biden immigration fiasco - pally - 10-27-2023, 08:29 AM