Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elite prospects facing off osu vs psu
(10-25-2023, 02:53 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: He hit the QB’s arm for a PBU which was a good play.

He was credited with one sack. He was essentially unblocked. Penn State tried to use a TE back side seal and he didn’t get there on time. Any DE on OSU’s roster should make that play. Just an awful play design by Penn State.

He was credited for one TFL. It was either the LB or DB that made the initial tackle. JT just fell on top to pad his stats.

He was credited for a QB hit when Penn State turned it over on downs like 4th and 30 in the 4th quarter. But, his best pass rush move all game was illegal hands to the face which was blatant and somehow wasn’t called. Should have been 15 yards and automatic first down for Penn State.

He has 4 sacks for the season and half have been unblocked and I didn’t see the Purdue game o Peacock or wherever it was.

I would describe his performance as adequate.

From my view he had quite a few pressures as well. And again this is against an ELITE LT prospect and top 5 probable pick. Also as we know Ohio state rotates a lot. Tuimoloau also drops into coverage a good bit. This was to showcase great and great players.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Elite prospects facing off osu vs psu - Jpoore - 10-28-2023, 01:47 PM