Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Is it OK for NYT, CNN and squad members to report misinformation
(10-28-2023, 12:29 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I see free Palestinians. The question becomes is free them from what. I feel Israel needs to free them from Hamas and other terrorists who use them as shields. Hamas does not care about Palestinians in my opinion. If they did, they would never have committed a barbaric act knowing Israel would declare war. If they had no means to win a war with Israel, why start it. My guess is they did not ask Palestinians prior to killing innocent children, women and babies.

You keep saying they are trapped in Gaza. Are they? So, you are saying Hamas is holding them hostage and can't leave and live in the US, Europe or other countries? Israel has never forced Palestinians to stay in Gaza so please stop with the rhetoric they have no choices. It simply is not accurate.

Yes. They are. I showed you a picture of the barrier.

And no, I am not saying Hamas is holding them hostage.
I'm saying that Israelis took their land in 1948, after driving them off it
into places like Gaza and the West Bank.
I'm saying that Israel has had TOTAL control of Gaza since 1967.

A few have been able to leave--with Israeli permission. But where are 2.2 million
people going to go?

Also, from their perspective, many Palestinians want the land back that was violently taken
from them. That is why they call themselves resistance fighters.

Israel would love it if they just left and dropped their claims on their land.
But many would rather fight to the death than meekly abandon their claims to home.
Many still keep the keys to their original homes, passing them from generation to
generation.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is it OK for NYT, CNN and squad members to report misinformation - Dill - 10-28-2023, 08:20 PM