Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's Time To Get Fired Up About The Rest Of The Season!
(10-28-2023, 03:55 PM)Destro Wrote: The same. Growing up and going to school out of market was not easy. 
Growing up in the 90s wasn't easy IN MARKET.

I was the ONLY student rocking Bengals gear in high school. All the trendy teams of the time were well represented. Lots of Chicago Bulls Starter jackets and hats. Lots of Dallas Cowboys star hats. Lots of NY Yankees merch. NO ONE was rocking Bengals gear and I got teased mercilessly for it. Jokes on them though, I had a cousin who worked for broadcasting set up teams / ESPN that was bringing the family ON FIELD stuff like sideline coats, worn jerseys, cleats, gloves, etc. I was the only teenager around in a Bengals field coat (large enough to fit three of me in it, SUPER WARM for those winter mornings waiting on the bus), Bengals coach's sideline hat, and a game-worn Anthony Munoz jersey hanging on his wall. Sadly I had to sell that jersey to get me home from Colorado Springs, CO many years ago. A sale I regret mightily to this day!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's Time To Get Fired Up About The Rest Of The Season! - The D.O.Z. - 10-29-2023, 06:22 AM