Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whether we get a bye with help or play the wild card, Andy will play
Yes. The team is so good we can win a playoff game with a QB that has a history in big games of not playing well, coming from not having played a snap in 3-4 weeks not having 100% grip in his throwing hand.
But please do tell me how the team is going to start Andy no matter what.

Yet AJ McCarron plays 4 quarters of mistake free football where if our kicker hadn't missed a FG we win this game against the number 1 defense in the NFL playing in their house with their playoffs on the line.

People are such homers it's actually baffling.

Criticize Andy and you're a Bengals hater but let's blame the backup QB who did nothing wrong. How about the glaring fact that in every big game this year when we needed our defense to get a stop at the end they absolutely folded. Why is that?

Denver and Arizona arguably two best teams we played this year we needed a stop and the opposing offenses marched right down the field and scored the winning field goal. Denver gifted us and we immediately let them waltz right down the field again.

Other good coach teams will mimic those drives and we will have to stand around defenseless to do a thing. Why? Because this team has some garbage players they refuse to get rid of...Tate, Nugent, Lemur, Vinny Rey, Peko...every single time Lemur and Vinny Rey are in teams throw right at them. I bet they chuckle watching those guys on film. I knew at the end Owen Daniels was going to burn us. Kubiak...the coach who beat us in Houston over and over again. Same ole' Bengals.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whether we get a bye with help or play the wild card, Andy will play - Stonyhands - 12-29-2015, 06:01 AM