Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is the moment when AJ McCarron becomes a star
(12-29-2015, 06:21 AM)Stonyhands Wrote: I couldn't figure out why the issues with the play clock.  It seemed like mass confusion coming out of the huddle.  Then the throw to Gio on a third down after he was clearly trying to get off the field due to fatigue or injury.  Hue did no favors in this game with his shitty slow play calling.  My best guess was that having Hewitt leave the game early really messed up his game plan and he never fully recovered.  Plays were very late getting in and substitutions were embarrassing to say the least.  

Not to mention when you play good teams in prime time you have to score every chance and having an inconsistent kicker like Nugent really hurts.

With the way McCarron was playing, I'm surprised that they didn't keep him in some type of rhythm. I may be critical of him, but he did have a solid first half. It's the second half I have an issue with.

The Broncos played up tight with the receivers after awhile. That's why quick passes didn't really do too well. It seemed they were willing to give up the deep pass and stay tight with the receivers.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is the moment when AJ McCarron becomes a star - wolfkaosaun - 12-29-2015, 06:32 AM