Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is the moment when AJ McCarron becomes a star
(12-29-2015, 06:32 AM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: With the way McCarron was playing, I'm surprised that they didn't keep him in some type of rhythm. I may be critical of him, but he did have a solid first half. It's the second half I have an issue with.

The Broncos played up tight with the receivers after awhile. That's why quick passes didn't really do too well. It seemed they were willing to give up the deep pass and stay tight with the receivers.

They stayed right with the receivers in man as well.  So this doesn't fit your AJ sucks at zone agenda.  

Hue stopped calling for those passes.  I could see if AJ went to pass and he was forcing throws or was way off but that wasn't the case here.  Making bad reads was not the case.  We ran the ball right at their defense and tried a lot of stretch plays and screens and they just didn't work.  

Hue stopped calling for pass plays to our WRs for a big period of time and I'm not sure why.  AJ made some awesome throws to our Croft and Burkheadon third down but refused to throw much at all in the third quarter.  Very poor play calling lost this game along with very bad defense in the end.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is the moment when AJ McCarron becomes a star - Stonyhands - 12-29-2015, 06:46 AM