Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big game Joe Burrow amazing stat
(10-30-2023, 08:58 AM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: Somebody recently argued the point that they didn't think Joe Burrow is all that 'clutch'. Stats like these are exactly why I disagree. Joe is generally there and balling hard, when we need him to be.

I’m sorry, love Burrow but that’s laughable to say. He’s really good but he’s not shown us that he’s all that clutch yet. He has zero touchdown passes in the 4th quarter of a playoff game. And he’s had the ball in his hands in the final 3 minutes of the final game the past two seasons and he didn’t even get us into field goal range either time. This is also usually the case in the regular season. If our offense marches on the field on our side of the 50 in the final 3 minutes of a game where we’re down Burrow has yet to show us he can take over, the way the clutch quarterbacks do.

The di** riding is over the top with Burrow. He’s really good, the best we’ve ever had, but saying he’s as clutch as it gets is a huge stretch. He’s good in big games, but in those tense final moments when the very best can will their team to a score, Burrow has not shown he’s capable. I hope like hell that changes this year though. But stop pretending he’s Tom Brady when he’s not please.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Big game Joe Burrow amazing stat - ClarkHarris4Prez - 11-01-2023, 12:52 AM