Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
IF We Get Burrow A Decent Line?
(10-31-2023, 10:47 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:
Now this is great to see. It’s been an issue for years. Not that most of the haters will give him credit.

Maybe Pollack isn't the problem?

I have been hating on him this year, but maybe the OL still just needed more time to mesh along with Burrow getting healthy....

(11-01-2023, 01:20 AM)ClarkHarris4Prez Wrote: I had to double check the date on this post lol. I swore it was a post from 2021-2022. I think the line is finally pretty decent. I still think it could be better with a good ol coach and one more piece (LG) but overall this line is plenty good enough. This line wins us the Super Bowl two years ago sadly. Now we just have to pray for no injuries, that’s always my biggest concern. Our backups aren’t great and it’s frustrating Ezra Cleveland was had for a 6th round pick. That should have been a move we made 100 out of 100 times but again we just hope and pray we stay healthy.??????

Yes, have to hope the starters stay healthy. If I have a complaint about Pollack it is how he hasn't been able to coach up the depth
or Volson. For example I thought Carman should be much better than he has been, he has talent and Volson has been bad this year
besides the last game against the 49ers. The OL coach needs to be able to develop young talent.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
IF We Get Burrow A Decent Line? - BFritz21 - 10-30-2023, 03:39 PM
RE: IF We Get Burrow A Decent Line? - IcoHolic - 10-30-2023, 06:04 PM
RE: IF We Get Burrow A Decent Line? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 11-01-2023, 01:31 PM