Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Zac Taylor play calling is trash!
(11-01-2023, 01:31 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote:

These plays were genius by Zac and executed to perfection by the players, just beautiful to watch. Smirk

(11-01-2023, 02:02 PM)Wyche Wrote: I found it.... wasn't quite what I remembered, but good nonetheless. There's a lot of positive thinking with this squad.

Q:. "The 49ers hadn't lost a home game this season coming into this game. What does it mean getting this win on the road today?

ZT: "They'd won 11 in a row and that's something we feed our players because this is the type of team that responds to that. They want to hear that. They want to hear that Buffalo had one home loss in the playoffs in their history. They want to hear that this team's won 11 in a row at home because someone's got to beat them and it's going to be us, you know? So I think that's just kind of the edge that these guys play with. They want that information to fuel them and they responded how I assumed that they would. "

Great quote by Zac, he does know how to fuel his players better than most coaches. Nothing like Marv.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zac Taylor play calling is trash! - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 11-01-2023, 02:28 PM