Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread from the enemies… bengals/bills
(11-01-2023, 01:24 PM)Garrus Wrote: While I absolutely agree they will not be overlooking the Bills at all, they have lost some of their best defensive players for the year since that game. They are down their best CB (Although they did just trade for that good CB from GB, can't remember his name) and their best LB in Milano. 

Our offense pretty much has no excuse if they fail to show up Sunday. Fortunately, I think they come out firing on all cylinders.

Rasul Douglas, yeah he is a good Corner. This is a huge game for us as the positive Bills fan says, if we lose, we would be 0-4
in the AFC and that would be a tough valley to climb out of. I think we beat the tar out of them as we match up with them really
well. We are hard to tackle on Offense (they have a hard time tackling at times) Burrow is back, Chase is about to really go off, 
Mixon is running the ball well, Tee finally looked better, Boyd is having an underrated season, the OL is looking better etc.

And this is just on Offense where we were terrible all season before the last game.

On Defense we have Hubbard to spy Josh, Hendrickson on fire, Reader and BJ Hill playing very good, our LB's in Logan and 
Germaine have been very ballhawkish and our Secondary is lightning fast. 

(11-01-2023, 01:33 PM)pally Wrote: overall the enemy's threads this season have been remarkedly boring.  The Bills always come through though.  I enjoy their board

Yeah, I actually like Bills fans a lot for the most part.

(11-01-2023, 01:49 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: I live in Bills Country.  All my friends are huge Bills fans.  The Bills are my second team.

I have yet to talk to a single Bills friend who thinks the Bills will beat the Bengals.  They are pretty concerned about Sunday.  A lot of that has to do with our performance Sunday and last years matchups.

The Bills are my second favorite team as well and their fans have went through a lot of hard times similar to us.

Those Bills fans are right to not feel overly confident going into this one. Bad timing for them with Burrow finally being healthy and
about to take over the NFL. The matchup just doesn't look good for them when watching the games we have played so far, I know 
in the snow, but they should be better in the snow than us in their own stadium. They play in it more than we do.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thread from the enemies… bengals/bills - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 11-01-2023, 02:53 PM