Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
IF We Get Burrow A Decent Line?
(11-01-2023, 04:34 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: You better hide that before Frank Boothe comes in here and sees it.  You don't want the guy having a coronary, do you??  Ninja

That's the best that I've ever seen him play, if he keeps it up, he'll drop to second on my list of offensive needs in 2024
1 LG - Let's see more of the highlights. There are a couple of plays in the TJ O'Sullivan where he gets blown up. Still too many of those.
2 RT - Jonah is better at RT but still has his problems. I'm indifferent if he signs or doesn't
3 TE - Draft two and be done with it
4 QB - I'd use a 4th or a 5th on a solid backup
5 O-line depth

I honestly feel that Tee's replacement is already on the roster, and possibly Boyd's. Irwin, Iosivas and Jones all look legit enough to play in this league. Tee looked good in his rookie year, but didn't blow me away. He really came into his own in his second year and became dominant. I'm excited to see what the two rookies bring this year and how they expand on that next year.

RB is solid for now. The O-line is starting to get it together, no need to panic on the back end of the roster at this point. Yeah, I'd like a better pass blocking RB, but as far as carrying/receiving the ball, I think that they're fine. Just need a healthy O-line to continue to gel.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
IF We Get Burrow A Decent Line? - BFritz21 - 10-30-2023, 03:39 PM
RE: IF We Get Burrow A Decent Line? - IcoHolic - 10-30-2023, 06:04 PM
RE: IF We Get Burrow A Decent Line? - Forever Spinning Vinyl - 11-01-2023, 05:59 PM