Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wecome to the 53 Tanner Hudson
(11-01-2023, 06:17 PM)ochocincos Wrote: It might be worth pointing out that while guys like Kittle and Kelce were mid-round picks and turned into studs, they didn't set the league on fire immediately as rookie starters.

Kelce basically did nothing his rookie year, and Kittle only started 7 out of 15 games.
Darren Waller did basically nothing his first few years in the league.
Even Mark Andrews wasn't the primary TE his rookie year. He was splitting opportunities with Boyle and Hurst.

Only bringing this up because unless the Bengals take a 1st or 2nd round TE and force them into a high number of snaps, a draft pick may still be splitting time or serve purely as a backup TE and may take some more time to really emerge as a good starter.

If we want immediate contributions next year, we may instead want a veteran (e.g. Dalton Schultz) added if the Bengals aren't willing to invest an early pick into TE.

Based on what I heard they really liked Sam LaPorta. Of course not first round but I think they nab him in the second round. Myles Murphy has been a disappointment but the athleticism is there. He could still blossom.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Wecome to the 53 Tanner Hudson - pally - 11-01-2023, 01:24 PM
RE: Wecome to the 53 Tanner Hudson - Soonerpeace - 11-01-2023, 06:28 PM
RE: Wecome to the 53 Tanner Hudson - TKUHL - 11-02-2023, 06:28 PM
RE: Wecome to the 53 Tanner Hudson - wanga - 11-03-2023, 03:18 AM