Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
IF We Get Burrow A Decent Line?
(11-01-2023, 05:19 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: He sure loves to hate on Cordell, but he has been right to this season before this game.

Love the play where he disengages and picks up the stunt. Volson is really athletic and it shows in these highlights.

Yes, they also run this counter play where he pulls and takes out the backside end that it a thing of beauty to watch.  Now that they are back to a full play book, I think that we'll continue to see the OL become more dominate.

(11-01-2023, 05:59 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: That's the best that I've ever seen him play, if he keeps it up, he'll drop to second on my list of offensive needs in 2024
1 LG - Let's see more of the highlights. There are a couple of plays in the TJ O'Sullivan where he gets blown up. Still too many of those.
2 RT - Jonah is better at RT but still has his problems. I'm indifferent if he signs or doesn't
3 TE - Draft two and be done with it
4 QB - I'd use a 4th or a 5th on a solid backup
5 O-line depth

He played as good, or even better last week vs the Seahawks.  What is alarming to me is that all 5 of your highest needs are on offense.  Never mind the fact that DJ Reader is in the final year of his deal and the Bengals don't appear to have a suitable gamer lined up to take that role and snaps.  Another to consider on defense is CB, Awuzie is also in his final year of contract.  I can't really see the team paying him what he has been making to stick around, after missing so much time the past two years to injury.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
IF We Get Burrow A Decent Line? - BFritz21 - 10-30-2023, 03:39 PM
RE: IF We Get Burrow A Decent Line? - IcoHolic - 10-30-2023, 06:04 PM
RE: IF We Get Burrow A Decent Line? - SunsetBengal - 11-01-2023, 06:55 PM