Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When we win the first playoff game...
(12-29-2015, 12:49 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: We have beat some good teams this year. Seattle. Kansas City. They are both in the playoffs.

I can speak for Arizona. They were very concerned about us and felt they needed to "play up" to our level when we met this year.

Denver has an altitude advantage in their stadium. Their team and gameplan are built to take advantage of that. On level ground, they are vulnerable. They were desperate to get that win yesterday. And they almost didn't.

PIT is all mouth from their large fanbase, who revel in their history but don't live in the here and now.

NE is the best coached team in the league. Even then, they have lost their share in the playoffs. People may not want to see them in January, they play them hard just the same.

I'm not saying we are a great team. But we are good enough to win in January.

There is not one team that scares me in the playoffs . On either side. Eifert will AJM we will still win vs the jets.

Andy back vs Denver we win there as well. Heck if we had Eifert with AJM we win last night
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: When we win the first playoff game... - StLucieBengal - 12-29-2015, 01:16 PM