Poll: Miami vs KC
Miami
KC
Tie
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who should Bengal fans root for ....?
(10-31-2023, 05:40 AM)BengalYankee Wrote: Miami vs KC in Germany

I hope they tie and miss their flight back home for their next game.  Tongue

I have Ty Hill in Bengals Board Fantasy Football, so I am hoping he puts up 20 or 30 or 40 Fantasy Points.  That means Touchdowns by Ty Hill.  So I have selfish reasons for Ty Hill to score some TD's and stick it to his old team The Chiefs.  Jefferson and Chase were gone when it was my time to draft, so I took Ty Hill with my Pick 1.  So far he is having an NFL MVP season.  My Pick 2 was Higgins who has been injured.  I'm still hoping for weeks where both Ty Hill and Higgins both have many touchdowns.  There was starting to be a run on QB's in 2 and 3, so I grabbed Joe Burrow.  I also have McPherson now who has no bye week now for a kicker.  Anytime Burrow does anything, it helps me, and if he starts throwing TD's to Higgins again, that would really help me.   Hill has easily been my best player, and I hope he beats the heck out of hi old team The Chiefs.  

As for Play-Offs, it's too early to say.  Bengals have enough to  do just making the play-offs right now.  Playing 49ers and Bills back to back is playing 2 Super Bowl type teams back to back.  Plus Bengals have to play Chiefs who won Super Bowl and 4 hard division rival games with Browns, Ravens and 2 with Steelers.  Bengals can do it, but the have a hard road to the play-offs.  So I say just Win and get to the play-offs, and then we will see who Bengals play, but Bengals have to get there first.  Right now Bengals are 4-3 with tough games ahead, so I'm more concerned with Bengals than I am Dolphins or Chiefs.  I'm more focused on what happens when Bengals play The Bills Sunday Night.  Bengals have been beating the Bills in play-offs, and were winning last years prime time game before Hamlin fell over and game stopped.  I hope Sundays game is not announcers non stop babble about Hamlin, and I really don't think Hamlin has any business suited up and should not be on the field again with such heart problems.  But it is TV, so they probably will spend all game talking about Hamlin, but all I care about is Bengals beating Bills, both are good teams. 

So a Big game from Ty Hill to start Sunday and a big game from Burrow and Higgiins and McPherson to end Sunday for my Fantasy Team.  Sadly I have Bills on my team, but I'm going to try to bench Davis and the RB Cook and Bills Defense if I can.  I may have to start the Bills RB Cook , because I'm short handed at RB after drafting WR's so early.  This is one week that I wish I didn't have Bills on my team.  So a Bengals WIN and a big game from Ty Hill in that early morning wake up call is what I want. 

Germany gets a big game, this is better than most games in England, Germany or Mexico City.  Dolphins / Chiefs is a great game, but I wonder if it becomes all about Tyler Swift in Germany, because that is how TV is.  Just as Sunday Night may be TV forgetting the game to yack Hamlin all night. 

Go Hill, Higgins, Burrow, McPherson and GO BENGALS. ....When I got Hill, Higgins and Burrow, Yahoo said I had a good draft. I think the best is yet to come for Burrow and Higgins. Hill for Dolphins has been the AFC MVP so far this season.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who should Bengal fans root for ....? - kevin - 11-02-2023, 06:33 AM