Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wecome to the 53 Tanner Hudson
(11-01-2023, 02:32 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Taylor was also asked today about Tanner's promotion and involvement moving forward.
He said Tanner earned getting to the active roster, it wasn't just a team need.
He also said that if he happens to be active on gamedays, we shouldn't rule out the possibility that they find a way to get him some snaps.

Right now, I think TE and LG are the two spots with the biggest opportunity for someone new to push out a starter, so Hudson is coming into a perfect opportunity.
Would love to see him emerge as the starter by season's end and even possibly get re-signed if he's shown enough both as a pass catcher and run blocker.

Actually, I'd pick SS. Because not only is the starter struggling a bit, like TE & LG, but there is a reserve who has played pretty well already in the roster in Battle. 

I mean, we can see the need for improvement at LG, but Scarping is out best reserve. Carman or Ford or Trey Hill would be next. That is not realistic. 

TE was the same prior to Hudson's promotion. Smith has been disappointing, but Sample/Wilcox are not starter material. Neither is Hudson, really. But at least he is a more viable alternative. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Wecome to the 53 Tanner Hudson - pally - 11-01-2023, 01:24 PM
RE: Wecome to the 53 Tanner Hudson - Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 - 11-02-2023, 01:24 PM
RE: Wecome to the 53 Tanner Hudson - TKUHL - 11-02-2023, 06:28 PM
RE: Wecome to the 53 Tanner Hudson - wanga - 11-03-2023, 03:18 AM