Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
Biden now calling for Israel to pause???
(11-02-2023, 01:26 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Looking back, my response was offensive and I apologize to both you and Pally. I should not have quoted either of you. Now, here's what hit me like a brick. I find it odd that anyone who supports abortion cares about children dying. Now, I understand abortion has many considerations like a woman's right to choose, the health of the mother, the rape factor, etc. and I myself don't believe all abortion is unnecessary.  But, I find it odd that people who support the right for full-term abortion or past 20 weeks care about children dying. Once a child feels pain, what's the difference? The only difference is the emotional impact on the individual, not the baby or child because they have been terminated.

From what I have read late-term abortions are mostly due to the fetus' viability and health of the mother.

And we're talking the smallest possible amount of all abortions.

https://www.parents.com/pregnancy/my-body/pregnancy-health/theres-no-such-thing-as-late-term-abortion-here-are-the-facts/

Nonetheless, personally, I am against ALL killing.  Babies, children, adults.  Especially in the name of god or for political purposes.

People kill in self-defense.  I am against that death but understand it wasn't me making that decision.

People have abortions.  I am against that death but I understand it wasn't me making that decision.

One woman making a personal choice based on what she knows about her own life and life of her unborn child is in now way, in my book, the same as a country killing civilians...no matter what their age.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden now calling for Israel to pause??? - GMDino - 11-02-2023, 01:40 PM