Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We’re getting to the point where no base defense limits us anymore
(11-02-2023, 04:06 PM)ezekiel23 Wrote: Burrow’s calf injury affected everything on this Offense negatively.Now that Burrow is healthy,and can take snaps under center,then you can run play action,and you can open up the complete playbook,as to where you were limited prior to him being healthy.

Burrow looks stronger,and more athletic than I’ve ever seen him.He said he had worked a lot on his mobility,and pocket movements in the offseason this past year,but wasn’t able to display until now because of the injury.

Guess since Iv watched football i really haven’t seen many QBs that absolutely had ZERO ability to scramble so i never noticed how a QB having no threat to scramble at all affects an offense.

Well we got to see it for the first couple games and i never wanna see it again

With how we had to run offense i actually think Zac and Brian deserve credit and apologies.

It’s almost impossible to call consistent offense when a guy can’t run and we have no run game.

Also any season retrospectives should factor in that the line was blocking for a statue for the first couple games
-Housh
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: We’re getting to the point where no base defense limits us anymore - Housh - 11-02-2023, 04:10 PM